Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Descriptive Writing

Aloha bloggers.
This week we had scientists come and observe  us working on our Chromebooks.
When they were here we did this writing, we used our 5 senses.
We had to describe all our sentences and use adjectives.
Here's my work I did yesterday:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-ksYGj_CjfAicVWdl_a1CFGe7rn1iP1Vg5aTgnxZd8EdD9Fpo&t=1

My skin started to shine when I ran into the deep blue sea.

I could hear the crabs snapping their claws as they were getting  ready to charge at me.

The sight of the sun shined in my eye when I was lying in the prickley sand.

The taste of a sandwich made my taste buds tingle with joy.

When I a touch a blue dolphin as I was jumping diving to getting some treasure.
The trees swayed side to side as they were sing peacefully.

By Waiorere

No comments:

Post a Comment